April 4th PTO Meeting Minutes
Earth Day update:
- April 22nd there will be a Montessori table in Rodney Square for Earth Day celebrations
- April 24th- there will be a Juneberry tree planted at the school
- 3. May 16th: there will be a “green cleaners” workshop at the school –contact Kelly Lambrias if you would like to help out!
- tickets will go on sale the week of April 8, 2013 by the 9-12 year olds at school. Please invite friends and family to this important event!
- Catalog is now available on-line
- Volunteers still needed for the week of the event (April 16-20th)- see the sign up genius link on the PTO website (http://wmsdepto.org/)
Spring Dance: May 10th–another dance, back by popular demand!
Mother’s Day (May 12th) Relay Marathon update:
There are 6 teams of 8 people each signed up- there will be a strong WMS presence at this event! T-shirts will be provided to all runners. Volunteers are still needed for the water station- kids welcome! Please contact Becky Davey to volunteer.
WMS Car Wash : April 21st at the Exxon Station on the corner of Foulk and Silverside Road- to help raise funds for the Odyssey Teams to go to Worlds- go OOTM!!
Rummage Sale: April 27th, pre-sale April 25th (pre-sale is open to WMS staff and families only- get the early and best deals!)
Mom’s Day: May 7th
Volunteers needed for summer events- bring your kids!
- Ice Cream Festival (June 29/30) at Rockford Park
- Arden Fair (Saturday, August 31st)
- Bring your ideas for other events around town to Theresa Conaty:
Help spread the word about WMS!
Next meeting: Thursday, May 9th 9:15am- last meeting of this school year
In Attendance: Julie Gatti, Paul Gatti, Laurie Muhlbauer, Marie Dugan, Susie Ventresca, Becky Davey, Meredith Amado, Kevin Kahn
Many Thanks to everyone who helped with the spring clean-up last weekend!